Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dorothy Wordsworth's journal. The educator kept praising it, but I thought it was some equality stuff until they actually gave us some extracts. Truly beautiful pieces, and a bit like my journal entries. How wonderful and poetic was their life!


That's not to say that mine is not.

*

Postgraduate studies. I get so furious at having to go to these obligatory lectures. It would be hackneyed to say that our life is too short and precious to spend it doing things you don't want to. But seems I'm forced to. "They made postgrads study".

*

Read a BBC Magazine article about some landowner in Scotland who wishes to reintroduces wolves to some Highland region. The article was extremely picturesque and made me want to go there. To go to Scotland. Oh yes, and the fascinating The Lady Of The Lake. First thought it boring, but now really enjoying it. Gripping and romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment